Tagged: GSM phone Network RSS Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Heavy Duty GSM Auto Dialer The M30 is a Heavy Duty Alarm Autodialer that can work over both the GSM and PSTN phone networks. It is specifically designed for use in hash industrial and commercial environments and comes with all the features that you would expect from a Heavy Duty Auto Dialer. Including 4,8,16 and 56 separate inputs, IP65 enclosure, integrated 24 hr battery backup, spike and surge protection on all inputs, Military quality components and various backup options. Voice over GSM The GSM Converter Module allows the M30 to use a GSM mobile connection to send and receive voice calls; this is in addition to a PSTN connection. The Module comes with a separa.......
How to turn off the answer machine on your mobile phone sim cardIf you are putting a mobile phone sim card into a GSM Autodialler you must first disable the Answer Phone otherwise you when ever you try to interrogate the GSM Autodialler or cancel it you will get the answer phone rather than the Autodialler. Vodaphone
- To turn the answer phone off:
- Dial 1210 and press send.
- To turn the answer phone on:
- Dial 1211 and press send.
- To turn the answer phone off or on:
- Contact customer services on 150 ask them to turn it on or off.
- Some handsets allow you to adjust the settings from the menus.
- To t.......
CLICK HERE to read more from the article How to turn off the answer machine on your mobile phone sim card
What advantages does the SMS Autodialler Module Give me?What advantages does the SMS Autodialler Module Give me? The module uses the GSM networks rather than the land line networks to send SMS messages, so it acts as an automatic line backup incase the land line has failed, is in use or has been cut. As the module allows you to select whether you would like the recipient to receive a voice or SMS message it creates a much more flexible system, with uses outside of the standard communication of alarms. For Example;
- Keep a permanent record of all onsite alarms.
- Integrate an onsite pager system.
- Setup channels to “Alert” rather than “Alarm”.
- Visual alarm messages for the deaf or har.......
Wireless Alarm AutodiallerWireless Alarm Autodialler Sometimes it can be more convenient to have a Wireless Alarm Autodialler instead of a wired one connected to the PSTN networks. Our Wireless Autodialler uses the GSM mobile networks in order to send and receive alarm messages. Wireless systems do have a number of advantages over a standard wired system;
- Where it is not possible to get a PSTN landline installed.
- Where the cost is prohibitive to get a landline installed.
- Can be used in a temporary installation.
- Can be used where the item being monitored is regularly moved.
- Where there is high risk that a land line might fail either because .......
What is a GSM Alarm Dialler?GSM Alarm Diallers are fairly new to the market (i.e. the last 8 years or so) but in that time have shown themselves to be very useful and convenient either as an alternative to a standard Alarm Dialler or as a backup device. In situations where it is not practically or financially viable to get a land line installed or where there is a high chance someone might try to block the line a GSM Dialler can be ideal. A GSM Alarm Dialler is essentially the same as Landline Version but accepts a sim card and uses the GSM networks to make and receive alarm calls rather than PSTN land lines. Not all GSM Diallers are equal most are very cheap and are not designed to cope with commercial or industr.......