Key switch Options
On a standard M30 the Key switch located on the front will simply turn the M30 ON or OFF, ideal if you are doing work on site, the site is temporary closed or maybe you simply just want it active when the office is closed.
But the Key switch can be set up to work in other ways;
- Always answer any call when switched on.
- Standard operation
- Only accept Interrogation calls.
- You cannot Cancel the M30 via callback only ‘0’ key, but you can still remotely interrogate it.
- Only accept Call-back calls
- You cannot interrogate the M30, but you can still remotely cancel the M30 via callback.
For more information or the get the current pricing please contact us.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer