M60 Sapphire Edition Released
We have just released the M60 Sapphire Edition of our M60 Alarm Dialler, this has been released to celebrate our 65th year in business.
Since 1958 we have been designing Alarm diallers to help protect various industries including, Power/Gas & Oil Stations, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Building Control systems, Refrigeration, Water Control, Livestock, Waste Control & Landfills.
Our M60 Sapphire Edition is the 10th alarm dialler we have produced since 1958, previous versions include the Mk1, MK3, Level 8, Mk12, Mk12c, MM20, MD20, M30, M60.
Not only is this the special anniversary edition, but it is also the most advanced version we have ever produced. The M60 Sapphire edition comes with our new global SMS module, 4G Mobile/Cell Phone Voice connectivity and the ability to connect to VOIP Digital communications systems.
Other Features include;
- 4, 8, 16, 32 & 56 individual alarm inputs / channels.
- Individual Speech Messages for each input.
- Individual SMS Messages for each input.
- VOIP Digital Connectivity.
- PSTN & Mobile/Cell Options.
- Internal Mains Failure Alarm Sensor.
- 48 Hour Internal Battery Backup.
- Fully Menu and Keypad Driven.
- IP56 Industrial Rated Enclosure.
Our Industrial Alarm diallers have come a long way since our very first version 1958 with its voice messages being stored on reel to reel tape, below are some of the earlier models.
Photos of the Mk1, Mk3, MM20 and MD20 Alarm Diallers.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer