GSM Dialler For Alarm Systems
The M60 GSM Dialler is purposly built to allow easy connection to Alarm Systems, Envionmental Systems & Emergency Generators etc. The M60 provides NO (Normally Open), NC (Normally Closed) and 4-50MA Analogue Inputs.
It is designed for commerical and or harsh enviroments. It comes with features such as 4,8,16 or 56 inputs, 24-48 hour intergrated battery backup, input protection and a easy to use Menu system.
The M60 can send both Voice messages and or SMS messages over the GSM mobile/cell phone network. Each input has its own user configurable message, meaning you are not stuck with a default “channel 1 alarm” message but can change it to a more useful “Alarm in house Five” message.
The M60 can also be connected to a land line; this allows you to use the GSM phone network as a backup. The M60 constantly monitors the connected land line and if it fails it will automatically switches to the Mobile\Cell phone GSM network.
The GSM Dialler is designed and build in the UK, and can be fully customised to meet your requirements.
- 4,8,16,56 separate alarm inputs, each with their own dedicated speech message
- GSM Phone line Connection either dedicated line or as a backup option.
- SMS Text Messages
- PSTN Phone line Connection
- Integrated 24hr plus battery backup.
- Remote Integration – you can phone the unit at any time to check its status.
- Fully Menu and keypad driven.
- Designed and built for industrial and commercial environments.
Because the M60 is designed and built by us in the UK, we can customise the unit for your exact needs and situation including creating bespoke features and functions.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer