M60 owner’s portal launched!
- Download the latest Manuals.
- Operating Instuctions.
- Installation Instuctions.
- Add on Modules.
- Aux Equipment.
- Download How To Guides.
- Wiring Diagrams.
- How to insert your SIM card.
- Book your next service.
- Alter your settings.
- Change your outgoing alarm numbers.
- Change your SMS messages.
The M60 Alarm Dialler Has Just Been Released!
New V50 software released for the M30 Alarm Dialer
KeypadThe M30 will now automatically progress to the next slot after a phone number has been added or edited. The only exception is if it is already at the last slot in that roster/group.
DelaysAll Dial out delays on the M30 can now be skipped over/though by simply pressing the "ESC" key. This includes the Input delay, Inter-dial out delay and the Extended pause delay.
Number Skip Dial out FeatureThe M30 now gives you the ability to manually select the number to be dialed from the currently selected roster. For example during your .......
Multi Channel Active Alert Feature
How to Choose an Alarm Speech Dialer
Updated M30 Alarm Autodialler Manuals
For More Information or help on our M30 Autodialler please Contact us or check out the M30 Autodialler FAQ Page.
How to turn off the answer machine on your mobile phone sim card
- To turn the answer phone off:
- Dial 1210 and press send.
- To turn the answer phone on:
- Dial 1211 and press send.
- To turn the answer phone off or on:
- Contact customer services on 150 ask them to turn it on or off.
- Some handsets allow you to adjust the settings from the menus.
- To t.......