Remote Site Alarm System
Our UK built and designed M30 Alarm System was created specifically to protect remote and unmanned sites and equipment.
As the M30 is purpose built for remote and harsh environments it comes with all the types of features you might expect including; 4,8,16 or 56 dedicated alarm inputs, voice and SMS alarm messages, integrated 24/48 hour battery backup, low battery alarm, basic surge protection, an IP56 Enclosure rating and a user friendly LCD and keypad.
Even if your remote site does not have any electricity or phone lines or if they are intermittent you can still use the M30 as it can be run off a 12vdc supply and you can use the GSM mobile/phone lines to make and receive alarm messages.
The M30 is used around the world by a variety of different businesses and in a multitude of applications including; Railways in Hong Kong, Gas & Oil in Scotland and the Fareo islands, remote power generation on dams and landfills, remote and unmanned livestock farms.
Below are some of the features available on the M30;
- 4,8,16 and 56 individual inputs / channels.
- Individual user recordable speech and or SMS messages for each input.
- Voice, SMS, Pager alarm messages.
- PSTN and or GSM phone network connection.
- Remote 247 Interrogation.
- Integrated Mains Failure detection.
- 24 Hour plus battery Backup.
- Fully Menu and Keypad driven
- IP56 Industrial enclosure.
Because the M30 is designed and built by ourselves in the UK if there is a special function you need for your application or site then please just ask as we will normally be able to create it for you.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer