A PSTN Autodialler uses a standard public network land phone line to call its user programmed telephone numbers to inform them of a problem instead of the mobile GSM networks. This can be preferable in critical situations or where mobile phone reception is poor or totally unavailable.
Our M30 PSTN Autodialler will connect to any device that provides a Normally Open or Normally Closed output; if your alarm panel provides a 12vdc output we can provide a simple conversion module.
The M30’s Features include
- 4,8,16 & 56 separate inputs.
- Integrated 24+hr battery backup.
- Integrated Mains Failure output
- Real user recordable voice messages
- Landlines, Mobiles, Pager communication.
- Fully keypad and menu driven.
- Remote integration.
Written by M30 GSM Alarm Dialer +