What is Security Auto Dialer?
Simply it is an automatic electronic device that connects to a security alarm system. When it gets an activated signal it phones or texts the preprogrammed recipients to let them know there is a potential intruder on site.
Like the proverbial tree in the forest there is no point spending thousands of pounds having a top of the line security system installed when it does off at 3 o’clock in the morning there is no one on site to hear it. – Because of this is it imperative you should have some type of Auto Dialer attached to the alarm, so when the system goes off you will get a phone call telling you there is a problem on site.
We have been producing Security Auto Dialers since 1958 and they have been used to help protect people and property around the world. Because of our long experience we have been able to design the M30 to give you all the features you might need to help protect and warn you about any problems on your remote site or property.
- Telephone line sensing and GSM backup so if an intruder tries to cut or block your PSTN telephone line the M30 can switch across to the GSM networks and then phone or text you to inform you of the problem.
- Integrated battery backup that will last for around 24+ hours depending on conditions. Meaning you are still protected during a power cut.
- Multiple alarm inputs meaning you can connect in different parts of the site to separate alarm inputs. So when you get the call you know immediately which part of the property has the problem and where you need to go.
- 4,8,16 or 56 individual alarm inputs.
- Integrated Backup Battery.
- PSTN Telephone Line failure sensing (optional).
- GSM Network dialing and backup (optional).
- Individual Real Speech Messages.
- Individual SMS alarm text messages (optional).
- Fully menu and keypad driven.
- 999 Approved.
Check out for of the M30’s features here
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer