Tagged: SMS Alarm Message RSS Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
What advantages does the SMS Autodialler Module Give me?What advantages does the SMS Autodialler Module Give me? The module uses the GSM networks rather than the land line networks to send SMS messages, so it acts as an automatic line backup incase the land line has failed, is in use or has been cut. As the module allows you to select whether you would like the recipient to receive a voice or SMS message it creates a much more flexible system, with uses outside of the standard communication of alarms. For Example;
- Keep a permanent record of all onsite alarms.
- Integrate an onsite pager system.
- Setup channels to “Alert” rather than “Alarm”.
- Visual alarm messages for the deaf or har.......
Wireless Alarm AutodiallerWireless Alarm Autodialler Sometimes it can be more convenient to have a Wireless Alarm Autodialler instead of a wired one connected to the PSTN networks. Our Wireless Autodialler uses the GSM mobile networks in order to send and receive alarm messages. Wireless systems do have a number of advantages over a standard wired system;
- Where it is not possible to get a PSTN landline installed.
- Where the cost is prohibitive to get a landline installed.
- Can be used in a temporary installation.
- Can be used where the item being monitored is regularly moved.
- Where there is high risk that a land line might fail either because .......