GSM Alarm System UK
The M60 GSM Alarm System is designed and manufactured in the UK primarily for use in critical commercial & industrial applications, but also for large domestic premises.
The M60 allows you to connect multiple individual alarm inputs, each with their own dedicated speech and or SMS message.
When an alarm occurs the M60 will phone or text the people in the current callout list, the M60 will continue to do this until the alarm has been acknowledged by someone.
The M60 comes with various backup options including; Line sensing, PSTN to GSM fall back, multiple contact lists and 24-48 hour battery backup.
We have been designing and manufacturing GSM Alarm Systems in the UK since 1958, so we can customise the operation of the system to your exact requirements.
- 4,8,16,56 separate alarm inputs, each with their own dedicated speech message
- GSM Phone line Connection either dedicated line or as a backup option.
- SMS Text Messages
- PSTN Phone line Connection
- Integrated 24hr plus battery backup.
- Remote Integration – you can phone the unit at any time to check its status.
- Fully Menu and keypad driven.
- Designed and built for industrial and commercial environments.
Because the M60 is designed and built by us in the UK, we can customise the unit for your exact needs and situation including creating bespoke features and functions.
Written by M30 GSM Alarm Dialer +