Alarm Phone Dialer
Alarm Phone Dialer
The M60 Alarm Phone Dialer is purposely designed for use in commercial and industrial situations such as Pharmaceutical / Industrial Processes Monitoring, Horticulture, Livestock Protection and Power Generation etc. As a commercial Alarm Phone Dialer, it comes with all the features required including, multiple inputs, surge protection, watchdog timers, Menu & LCD setup and 48 hour battery backup.
The M60 Alarm Phone Dialer comes with 4,8,16 or 56 individual inputs; each input has its own user recordable voice message, or SMS message. The messages as fully customisable so you are not limited to a standard “Channel 1 Alarm” but can record a more useful “Power Failure in Gamma House” Message.
The M60 comes in 4 standard connection versions;
- Land line only.
- Land line + GSM Voice Mobile/Cell phone connection.
- Land line + SMS Only.
- Land line + GSM Voice and SMS.
The GSM/Cell phone network can also be used as a backup, the M60 constantly monitors the connected phone line and if it fails it will automatically switch to the Mobile/Cell phone network.
The M60 can be remotely integrated either via phone or optionally via a PC to check the status at any time.
M60 Alarm Phone Dialer Features;
Below is just a small selection of the features that are available, for the full list please visit our Standard Features and Optional Features pages or Contact Us.
- 4,8,16,56 separate alarm inputs, each with their own dedicated speech message
- GSM Phone line Connection either dedicated line or as a backup option.
- SMS Text Messages
- PSTN Phone line Connection
- Integrated 24hr plus battery backup.
- Remote Integration – you can phone the unit at any time to check its status.
- Fully Menu and keypad driven.
- Designed and built for industrial and commercial environments.
Because the M60 is designed and built by us in the UK, we can customise the unit for your exact needs and situation including creating bespoke features and functions.
For more information, help or pricing please contact us or visit our standard features or Auto dialer FAQs pages.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer
You must be logged in to post a comment.