The M60 Alarm Speech Dialler is designed for monitoring critical systems such as high/low temperature, mains failure, intruder alarms, environmental systems, process failures & life support systems etc.
Each M60 can come with 4,8,16,32 or 56 individual NO/NC alarm inputs, each input has its own user recordable Speech Message.
The M60 Alarm Speech Dialler allows you to easily customise your alarm messages meaning you are not stuck with a Standard “Channel 1” or “Channel 2” alarm message, you can change it to a much more useful “High temperature in Building A”. Recording speech messages is done simply via the menu system.
When an alarm occurs the M60 will send the Speech message to your alarm contact list over either a standard PSTN line or over the GSM mobile network.
M60 Alarm Speech Dialler Features;
Below is just a small selection of the features that are available, for the full list please visit our Standard Features and Optional Features pages or Contact Us.
- 4,8,16,56 separate alarm inputs, each with their own dedicated speech message
- GSM Phone line Connection either dedicated line or as a backup option.
- SMS Text Messages
- PSTN Phone line Connection
- Integrated 24hr plus battery backup.
- Remote Integration – you can phone the unit at any time to check its status.
- Fully Menu and keypad driven.
- Designed and built for industrial and commercial environments.
Because the M60 is designed and built by us in the UK, we can customise the unit for your exact needs and situation including creating bespoke features and functions.
For more information, help or pricing please contact us or visit our standard features or Auto dialer FAQs pages.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer
You must be logged in to post a comment.