Temperature Alarm Dialer
Our M30 Alarm Dialer is purposely designed to monitor temperatures, both High and Low in critical and or industrial environments. As an industrial Alarm-Dialer it comes with the types of feature you might expect including 4, 8, 16 or 56 individual inputs each with their own speech and or SMS message, PSTN/GSM and SMS communications, 24-48 hour battery backup and an integrated mains failure alarm to name just a few. Please visit our
Standard features page for a comprehensive list.
The M30 allows you to easily and simply connect multiple temperature probes, temperature sensors, thermostats and environmental computers. Once connected you can distinguish between each device very easily during an interrogation or alarm call as each connection has its own dedicated message.
The M30 is used in a varied selection of industries to monitor temperature including; Medical, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, BMS, Horticulture and livestock.
The M30 Alarm Dialer features;
The M30 is designed and built by us in the UK, so if there is a special feature or function you need for your application please let us know and we can normally create that feature with you.
- 4,8,16 & 56 Individual Alarm inputs.
- Normally Open or Normally Closed alarm inputs.
- Each with their own Speech and or SMS message.
- User Recordable Real Speech alarm messages.
- SMS Text Messages.
- GSM and or PSTN connections.
- Remote Interrogation.
- You can phone the M30 from any phone at any time to check the current status of the alarm inputs.
- Integrated Mains Failure.
- Integrated Low battery Alarm.
- 24hr + Battery Backup.
- Industrial IP56 Enclosure.
The above is not a complete list of all the available features but just a selection of the highlights, please visit the M30 alarm dialer Standard and Optional features pages for a complete set or contact us today for pricing.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer