Mobile Phone Alarm Dialer
Mobile Phone Alarm Dialer
The M30 Mobile Phone Alarm Dialer is a professional level unit, purposely designed and built for use in industrial and harsh environments.
Because the M30 is a professional Alarm Dialer it comes with all the types of feature you would expect including; 4,8,16,32 or 56 individual inputs, integrated battery backup, SMS and voice alarm messages, integrated mains failure and surge protection (For more features visit the Standard or Optional feature pages).
The M30 is used around world by a variety of businesses in a multitude of situations from Horticulture in Wales, Hotels & Hospitals in London, Power stations in Scotland, Building management systems in Qatar, desalination plants in Florida and railways in Hong Kong.
Mobile Phone SMS Text message feature
The M30 SMS feature is very simple to use, while setting up the unit you just select whether you would like each alarm recipient to get an SMS and or Voice message.
Every input on the M30 has its own dedicated customisable message, meaning that that instead of getting a generic “channel 1 alarm” SMS message you would get a much more useful “High Temperature in LAB B” message.
Mobile Phone Voice Feature
The M30’s mobile phone voice features works in 2 ways;
- If you have no PSTN land line available the M30 will use the mobile phone networks to send the alarm messages.
- If you have a PSTN land line available that you want to use, the M30 will monitor that line and if it is cut or fails the M30 will automatically swap across to the mobile phone network to send your alarm messages.
The M30 will send messages to both Mobile phones, normal landlines and Pagers over both mediums.
Like the SMS messages each input has its own user recordable speech message.
Designed and built in the UK
The M30 is designed and built by our selves in our UK factory, because of this the M30 is totally customisable, so if you want the M30 to work or function in a particular way we will normally be able to customise the unit for your exact needs.
Below is a small selection of the features that are available on the M30, for a full list please visit the Standard or Optional feature pages.
- 4,8,16 or 56 individual alarm inputs.
- Integrated 24 hour plus Backup Battery.
- Individual SMS alarm text messages.
- Individual Real Speech Messages.
- PSTN Telephone Line failure sensing (optional).
- Mobile Phone Network communication and backup facility.
- Fully menu and keypad driven.
- 999 Approved.
If you would like any more information or pricing on the M30 then please phone us on 01344 874114 or send us an email.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer
You must be logged in to post a comment.