Remote Equipment Failure Monitoring
Having Equipment / machinery / processes / livestock in remote and or unmanned locations means you need to have an effective method of monitoring them for problems or failures. But like the preverbal tree in the forest having an expensive alarm system and sensors is not much use if there is no one around to hear it.
That is where our M30 comes in, it can safety and securely send alarm messages in the form of voice, SMS or data to the correct on call personnel, instantly informing them of the problems with the remote equipment, allowing them to quickly respond.
The M30 can use both the standard PSTN land line phone network and GSM mobile/cell network to send alarms. It can also be setup to monitor the connected land line and automatically switch to the GSM mobile/cell phone network if the line fails.
You can also interrogate the M30 at any time allowing you to check the current status of any alarms.
The M30 is currently used around the world in a multitude of situations from Power Stations in England, desalination plants in Florida, Railways in Singapore, Live Stock in Wales and Pharmaceuticals in Scotland.
Below are some of the features available on the M30;
- 4,8,16 and 56 individual alarm inputs / channels.
- Individual user recordable speech and or SMS messages for each input.
- Voice, SMS & Pager alarm messages.
- PSTN and or GSM phone network connection.
- Remote 247 Interrogation from any phone.
- Integrated Mains Failure detection.
- 24 Hour + battery Backup.
- Fully Menu and Keypad driven with a backlit LCD display.
- IP56 Industrial enclosure.
Because the M30 is designed and built by ourselves in the UK if there is a special function you need for your application then we will normally be happy to create it for you.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer