Alarm Dialler with Phone Line Backup
The M60 Alarm Dialler is designed with multiple failsafes inbuilt or available as optional extras to protect critical systems such as Server Rooms, Green Houses, Livestock Enclosures, Freezers, Fridges and Environmental controls.
One of the most popular failsafes is the Phone Line Backup facility, the M60 constantly monitors the connected phone line, if it fails it will automatically switch to the mobile\cell phone network. The Mobile\cell phone network can also be used as the default option if no landline is available.
There is also the option for local alarms e.g. strobes/sirens to be triggered.
- 4,8,16,56 separate alarm inputs, each with their own dedicated speech message
- GSM Phone line Connection either dedicated line or as a backup option.
- SMS Text Messages
- PSTN Phone line Connection
- Integrated 24hr plus battery backup.
- Remote Integration – you can phone the unit at any time to check its status.
- Fully Menu and keypad driven.
- Designed and built for industrial and commercial environments.
Because the M60 is designed and built by us in the UK, we can customise the unit for your exact needs and situation including creating bespoke features and functions.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer