How to turn off the answer machine on your mobile phone sim card
If you are putting a mobile phone sim card into a GSM Autodialler you must first disable the Answer Phone otherwise you when ever you try to interrogate the GSM Autodialler or cancel it you will get the answer phone rather than the Autodialler.
- To turn the answer phone off:
- Dial 1210 and press send.
- To turn the answer phone on:
- Dial 1211 and press send.
- To turn the answer phone off or on:
- Contact customer services on 150 ask them to turn it on or off.
- Some handsets allow you to adjust the settings from the menus.