The M30 Alarm Dialer is a professional Autodialer and is used around the world in a variety of applications including Freezer Alarm Monitoring in the Pharmaceutical, Medical, Food, Chemical and Engineering industries.
The M30 can easily connect to your Freezers integrated temperature and mains failure alarm outputs or if your units do not have integrated alarms via one of our external High/Low Thermostats.
The M30 Allows you to connect up to 56 separate freezers and simply identify each one, as each input on the M30 has its own dedicated voice and or SMS Message.
The M30 is a very versatile Alarm Dialer and can connect to various other systems in your building e.g. Security system, Fire alarm, Lift alarm etc.
The M30 includes a 24-48hr integrated backup battery and also optionally a GSM phone line backup system to provide failsafe protection.
The M30 is very easy to use and setup as it is all done via the units integrated backlit LCD display and keypad.
Below is just a small selection of the features that are available, for the full list please visit our Standard Features and Optional Features pages or Contact Us.
- 4,8,16,56 separate alarm inputs, each with their own dedicated speech message
- PSTN Phone line Connection
- GSM Phone line Connection either dedicated line or as a backup option.
- SMS Text Messages
- Integrated 24hr plus battery backup.
- Remote Integration – you can phone the unit at any time to check its status.
- Fully Menu and keypad driven.
- Designed and built for industrial and commercial environments.
Because the M30 is designed and built by us in the UK, we can customise the unit for your exact needs and situation including creating bespoke features and functions.
Written by M30 GSM Alarm Dialer +