SMS Alarm Dialer
The M30 SMS Alarm Dialer is an rugged machine specifically designed for commercial and industrial conditions. It has over 60 years of alarm dialer design experience behind it and was designed with input from our customers to make sure it had all the features and functions they required.
The M30 SMS features include 4,8,16 or 56 individual inputs each with their own SMS or voice message, IP56 enclosure, integrated mains failure and 24+hrs battery backup to name a few (check out a more in-depth list below).
The SMS feature is very easy to setup, when you are setting up the outgoing alarm contact numbers you just select whether you would like the recipient to get an SMS or a voice message, the rest is done automatically for you.
Each individual input on the M30 has its own individual SMS message, plus there is a universal machine identification, so you can easily tell where it has come from.
So for example instead of getting a generic “Channel 32 Alarm Condition” SMS message you get a much more useful “London Desalination Plant – Low Water in tank 22” message.
If required you can also send voice messages to your alarm recipients, this can be over a standard PSTN lane line telephone or via the mobile GSM networks.
If you use the PSTN network you can setup the M30 to monitor the line and if it fails, to automatically switch to the GSM network to ensure you always get your alarms out.
As per the SMS messages each input can have its own individual speech message.
The M30 is designed and built by us in the UK and is fully customisable, so if you would like the M30 to work in a certain way or to have a unique function for your application then we will be happy to create it for you.
We also have lots of “off the shelf” upgrades available for example;
- More alarm numbers – As standard the M30 allows you to have up to 5 numbers in each roster (alarm contact list) but this can be extended to 10 or more.
- Auto Isolate – M30 automatically turns itself on and off at predefined times and days.
- Channel to Roster – Each input can dial a totally separate list of alarm contacts.
- Auto Test – The M30 will automatically make a test call on a predefined time and day.
- 4,8,16 and 56 individual inputs/ channels.
- Individual user recordable speech and or SMS messages for each input.
- Voice, SMS, Pager alarm messages
- PSTN and or GSM phone network connection.
- Remote 247 Interrogation.
- Integrated Mains Failure detection.
- 24 Hour battery Backup
- Fully Menu and Keypad driven
- IP56 Industrial enclosure.
Written by M60 GSM Alarm Dialer